Re: Comments on "Authorizing Read Access to XML Content Using the <?access-control?> Processing Instruction 1.0"

From: Brad Porter <brad@tellme.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 16:16:25 -0800
To: www-voice@w3.org

Hello Ian,

We have found the access-control PI to be extremely useful; especially
useful for AJAX-enabled browsing.

The Voice Browser Working Group has no plans to publish this as a
Recommendation.  We decided that, as a general security mechanism, it
fell out-of-scope of the Working Group's Charter to spend the effort to
take to Recommendation.

If you would like to champion this within other working groups, we'd be
happy to help.

Brad