Vxml Help

From: Rathnakara U.M <rathnakaraum@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:42:21 +0800
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hello:

I need some help in Vxml, I appreciate your help.

Basically the link below, gives some steps to update the DTD file (Data
Type Defintions)

http://www.w3.org/Voice/2005/vxml21-ir/voicexml21-irp.html#dtd

At Section:

A.7 Document Type Definition

To incorporate the test API into the VoiceXML 2.1 DTD to validate test
source against the DTD, perform the following steps:

1.	Add "xmlns:conf CDATA #IMPLIED" to the ATTLIST declaration of
the vxml element.
2.	Add the test API ELEMENT and ENTITY declarations listed above to
the DTD before the 'executable.content' ENTITY declaration.
3.	Add a reference to the 'ir-test-ext' ENTITY to the
'executable.content' ENTITY declaration.
4.	Add a reference to the 'ir-prompts' ENTITY to the following
ELEMENT declarations: menu, field, initial, record, transfer, subdialog,
and object.
5.	Add conf:phrase to the choice and option ELEMENT declarations.
6.	Add conf:grammar to the 'input' ENTITY declaration and to the
link ELEMENT declaration

I need some help in following these SIX steps to update my DTD file, How
to update the DTD file with the above 6 steps?

Thanks

Rathna