Handling 'universal' property

From: harbhanu <harbhanu@huawei.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:09:53 +0530
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hi all,

I want to gather some information regarding the processing of 'universal'
property :

What is the scope in which the set of platform specific grammar, disabled by
universals, remains inactive?

 Please correct me if my interpretation is wrong..

 This is what i think...

  'Universals' property defines the set of platform specific grammar that
are active

  Since, each property applies to the parent and all the child of its
parent. So, this implies that the platform specific

grammars are disabled for only that scope.

But in this case it somehow defies the use case for which this is
defined...is it ??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Harbhanu