Processing of filled elements !!

From: harbhanu <harbhanu@huawei.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:07:47 +0530
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hi,

Can there be two filled elements inside an input-item/form??

Vxml 2.0's DTD specifies a [*, zero or more] for these elements.

If not, then where should this error/event is raised while parsing or
interpreting??

Also, if yes, then there is no problem coz then all the filled inside an
element (say field)

will be executed normally during the process phase..am I right ??

I know that this doesn't have many use cases (may be none, help me identify
one) though .

But i want to know about the behavior of a Voice xml processor when it
encounters a scenario like this..

Regards,

Harbhanu