Questions about license

From: <RADIUS81110@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:29:58 EDT
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hello
I have been following this company called COMSDEV and the applications that
they
have been producing for different clients. So far the biggest one to date
that they have made
was CHERRYOS which was found to be a rip of PEARPC. The company that COMSDEV
made it for MAUI X STREAM also had other apps that were also rips of other
open source
apps.
Another app that COMSDEV made for a client was somethiing called POINGO EMAIL
PRINTER which I found to be just a rip of an open source program called
PDFCREATOR.
Anyway their pattern is clear which leads me here.
A program that COMSDEV made is called GRAMMER STUDIO which can be found here
  http://www.voicewebsolutions.net/products/gram/index.asp
I don't know really what licenses are involved with this grammer studio
project since it was
produced by COMSDEV I thought I would give a mail. An email back would be
appreciated.

MACC
chuck
radius81110@aol.com