Vocalocity VoiceXML 2.1 Implementation Report

From: Jeff Haynie <jhaynie@vocalocity.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:19:51 -0400
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
Attached is Vocalocity's VoiceXML 2.1 Implementation Report.

Vocalocity enthusiastically supports the VoiceXML 2.1 Candidate
Recommendation and is pleased to submit our VoiceXML Implementation
Report.  VoiceXML 2.1 adds a number of useful and commonly implemented
extensions to VoiceXML 2.0. It is a significant step towards true
application portability and standardization.  As an active, contributing
member of the W3C Voice Browser Work Group and of the VoiceXML Forum,
Vocalocity is committed to raising visibility of the compelling
advantages in cost, quality, and time-to-market that VoiceXML and
related standards offer.  We believe VoiceXML 2.1 further promotes these

Jeff Haynie
Vocalocity, Inc.