Re: use namespaces and elements/attributes, not <?access-control?> PI (VBWG official response to last call issue)

From: Brad Porter <brad@tellme.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:28:20 -0800
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-voice@w3.org

Hi Dan,

We are requesting your time and expertise to engage in a dialog so the
working group can resolve your objection.

Is there any timeslot this week or next that works for you?  If there is
no way you can make time in your schedule to further discuss your
objection, is there someone with sufficient understanding of these
issues who can act as your official proxy?

Brad