Re: use namespaces and elements/attributes, not <?access-control?> PI (VBWG official response to last call issue)

Thank you for the pointer to your previous email.  I had not seen that
before.  I will follow-up on that.

Are you available at 9am PT this Friday?  I have the following bridge
reserved:

Dial-in numbers
   +1-650-930-9273
   +1-866-835-5636