VoiceXML 2.0 DTD does not match to examples

From: Dirk Schnelle <dirk@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:47:32 +0100
To: <www-voice@w3.org>

Hi all,

I just subscribed to the list to clarify a problem regarding the
VoiceXML 2.0 specification.

When I look at the example in chapter 1.5.1 [1] it shows me that I can
use a value-tag in a block-tag.
This is also valid according to the schemas [2] but not to the DTD [3].

Following the DTD a value is not allowed outside prompt and log.

Fact is the DTD does not match to the specification. Any clarification
on this would be helpful.

/dirk

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/#dml1.5.1
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/#dmlASchema