From: www-voice-request@w3.org [mailto:www-voice-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bjoern Hoehrmann
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 2:15 PM
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: VoiceXML 2.1: SSML reference

Dear Voice Browser Working Group,

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/CR-voicexml21-20050613/ has a normative reference to SSML that refers to a December 2002 Working Draft in the prose and links to December 2003 Candidate Recommendation. It seems http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-speech-synthesis-20040907/ should be referenced instead, please change the document accordingly.

regards,
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de Weinh. Str. 22 · Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de