Re: Notes on the say-as note

From: Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:37:42 +0100
To: "Pawson, David" <David.Pawson@RNIB.ORG.UK>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>

"Pawson, David" <David.Pawson@RNIB.ORG.UK> writes:

> Please note my formal objection to this use-case,
> and hence the note.

What use-case, exactly? You message doesn't quote a previous message,
and there isn't any "references" field to link your message to previous
ones in the thread (misconfigured email client?)

Note that you can't "formally object" to a published document, however
we're certainly take all comments into account should we publish a
revised version of the Note.

Max.