Addition to W3C Speech Interface Implementations

From: Dirk Schnelle <dirk@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:22:01 +0200
To: <www-voice@w3.org>

Hi,

what are the requirements to be listed in the section 'W3C Speech Interface Implementations' at
http://www.w3.org/Voice/ and how do I achieve that?

I am interested to have this project added to this list.

JVoiceXML (http://jvoicexml.sourceforge.net) is a free VoiceXML interpreter for JAVA supporting JAVA APIs such as JSAPI and JTAPI. JVoiceXML is an implementation of VoiceXML 2.0, the Voice Extensible Markup Language specified at http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/. Major goal is to have a platform independent implementation that can be used for free. We are in the first development stages. We released a very first release that supports authoring of VoiceXML documents and features basic support for TTS and speech input.

/dirk