Re: TTS Engines that support SSML

From: Jean-Michel Reghem <reghem@babeltech.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:26:37 +0200
To: helder.filipe@sapo.pt, www-voice@w3.org

We have also a SSML layer on our Acapela Telecom product
--> see http://www.acapela-group.com/

Jean-Michel Reghem

Jean-Michel Reghem
Research and Development Engineer
Text To Speech - Generic SDK
E-Mail : mailto:jeanmichel.reghem@acapela-group.com

BaBel Technologies S.A.
Acapela Group
Boulevard Dolez 33  B-7000 Mons (Belgium)
Tel: +32-(0)65 37.43.06
http://www.acapela-group.com