RE: I18N response, VoiceXML 2.1 comment

Dear Max and VBWG,

The I18N Core WG discussed your resolution during today's conference call and we accept this resolution to our comment. Thanks for your help.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.