namelist Attribute in <createccxml>

From: Shweta <shwetaj@harbinger-systems.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:48:38 +0530
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
Hi All,

I was trying out some CCXML examples using OptimSys CCXML Interpreter. I used <createccxml> tag to create a new ccxml document. The <createccxml> tag has "namelist" attribute. The usual way to access elements in the "namelist" attribute is by using "event.values.var-name". Now when ever <createccxml> tag is executed, a "ccxml.loaded" event is fired. But this event does not have "values" field. So how do we access variables passed from one ccxml to another ?

Is there any other way to do this ?

Regards,
Shweta

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain harbinger-systems.com
Queries to: admin@harbinger-systems.com
Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to
Harbinger Group is 'Privileged' and 'confidential' and intended
for use only by the individual entity to which it is addressed.
You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the
information contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is
strictly prohibited.