Re: Queries about outbound calling using CCXML

From: Petr Kuba <kuba@optimsys.cz>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:07:57 +0200
To: Priya Limaye <priya@harbinger-systems.com>, www-voice@w3.org

Hi Priya,

> 1.We want to implement only outbound calls using CCXML. Is there any way
> we can start a CCXML session without calling to that application.

This is not specified in the CCXML specification and thus it is
platform-dependent. For instance, when starting OptimTalk CCXML platform
you can specify a CCXML document and a CCXML session will be started
for this document. Moreover, you can start new sessions manually anytime
during the platform lifetime.

Regards,
Petr

--