Re: Is the VXML2.0 Schema Definition correct?

From: James A. Larson <jim@larson-tech.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 09:38:11 -0700
To: pfernandes@finantech.pt
Cc: www-voice@w3.org

Pedro,

The purpose of this e-mail list is to collect suggestions for
improvements to VoiceXML and related languages for consideration by the
Voice Browser Working Group.

May I sugest that you post your question on the appropriate newsgroup on
msnnews.microsoft.com

Good luck.

-Jim Larson
Co-chair, Voice Browser Working Group