Generatin Java classes from VXML2.0

From: Pedro Fernandes <pfernandes@finantech.pt>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 17:37:18 +0100
To: www-voice@w3.org

Hi,
I'm trying to generate Java classes from the vxml.xsd schema provided by
W3C specification. I have all the schemas, but I always get errors, such as:

"Error: Schema Class Generator failed to generate classes.
oracle.xml.parser.schema.XSDException: Invalid reference:
'http://www.w3.org/2001/vxml:speak'".

I'm using the Oracle XML Processor to generate.
Is this a problem from VXML2.0 or from Oracle XML Processor?

Thanks a lot.

--
Pedro Fernandes
Finantech