From: Eric Burger [mailto:eburger@brooktrout.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 03:35
To: McGlashan, Scott; Max Froumentin
Cc: www-voice@w3.org; w3c-voice-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: [v3] Video media support in VoiceXML

We've done, shipped, and are in production with essentially what Scott
proposes.  We even call the thing that plays video <audio> :)

Don't bother changing it -- we can't wait two years for a tag change.

Obviously, we're interested in it as well, but for all intents and
purposes, we are finished already.