RE: [v3] Video media support in VoiceXML

From: Eric Burger <eburger@brooktrout.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:35:04 -0500
To: "McGlashan, Scott" <scott.mcglashan@hp.com>, Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>
Cc: www-voice@w3.org, w3c-voice-wg@w3.org

We've done, shipped, and are in production with essentially what Scott
proposes.  We even call the thing that plays video <audio> :)

Don't bother changing it -- we can't wait two years for a tag change.

Obviously, we're interested in it as well, but for all intents and purposes,
we are finished already.