Disconect bevaviour

From: <Teemu.Tingander@tecnomen.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:02:58 +0200
To: www-voice@w3.org

Dear VBWG.

(And Hi to everyone..)

Another simple question that specification leaves a little bit open.

When <disconnect/> element causes (while phone is stilla on line) phone call
to be dropped (which naturally leads to connection.disconnect.hangup event
to be thrown ) and Interpreter to enter Final Processing phase as described
in #1.5.4. Now the we dont have anymore any connection to drop, but
interpreter encounters "safety" <disconnect/> (may be there for code-reuse
or  smo other reason) what should happend ?

Should we just ignore the whole tag or throw the
connection.disconnect.hangup event anyway even thou we didnt drop any call
here ? The specification currently seems to require the explicit throwing
what ever is the calls state..The statement "..application continues
normally.." in chapter #1.5.4 also makes it more thisway too..

- Teemu