Questions about CCXML and CCXML interpreter

From: Werner Dittmann <Werner.Dittmann@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:29:50 +0200
To: <www-voice@w3c.org>

All,

based on and strongly influenced by the Phonologies opensource CCXML C++
implementation I developed
a Java based version of the CCXML interpreter. The Java implementation
currently supports almost all features
of the C++ version. The Java implementation was done with J2SDK 1.4.2 and
uses Apache/Jakarta software,
such as Junit, log4j, commons httpclient, Xerces as supporting libraries.

Because I would like to put this work in public domain I appreciate any
comments which license to use:
-GPL, BSD, Apache, is there a W3C license for publice domain/opensource SW?

Any ideas where to place the software as opensource?

Ideas, comments, etc. are appreciated.

Regards,
Werner

mailto:Werner.Dittmann@t-online.de