RE: Questions about termchar property

Hi Tobias,

Thanks a lot for your answer... that one clears some ideas around my mind.
My question was formulate because we are implementing a VoiceXML Browser and
one of our test application has a feature to test termchar property, and the
specification is not very specific with this case and we are trying to do
the Browser closer to the Specification.

I didn't test another VoiceXML Browser because we don't have the way to do
it, so if you could, please do it and tell me what is the result, I'd really
appreciate.

Best regards,

Deusdit Correa Cornejo
Technical Manager, Voxiva
Phone: (511) 2225444 / (511) 2220968
Extension: 140
Email: dcorrea@voxiva.net
URL  : http://www.voxiva.net

The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the  addressee. Access to this
Internet email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any  disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this
Internet email are subject to the  terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable governing  Voxiva's terms of business or client engagement
letter.