RE: Clarification of FIA in VXML 2.0

Hi!

I'm not involved with W3C VoiceXML board or anything, so this might be
wrong;

But we can turn this around too and look it form another end. If we start
from point a that defines the matching grammar;

"In the case that an input matches more than one active grammar, the list
above defines the precedence order. If the input matches more than one
active grammar with the same precedence, the precedence  is determined using
document order: the first grammar in document order has highest priority."

We end to one single grammar that "matched" not many in any case. So in your
words "all the other possible matches are forgotten"

This will end the Collect phase and then happens the Process phase:

"if ( user entered this form by speaking to its
      grammar while in a different form) {
    Enter the main loop below, but start in
    the process phase, not the select phase:
    we already have a collection to process.
}"

And in the another form or menu we skip the collect phase and go directly
into process phase..

So:

In this view I think that you believes are correct: "all the other possible
matches are forgotten"

- Teemu