[REC-speech-grammar] Errata

From: J.J.SOLARI <jjsolari@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:07:15 +0200
To: www-voice@w3.org

Hello all,

In the process of translating Speech Grammar REC, I came accross
probable errors.

§§§
In Section 4.15 ABNF keywords, at
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-speech-grammar-20040316/#S4.15>, in
table listing defined ABNF keywords, all keywords are quoted.

As this might be confusing, my feeling is that they shouldn't be.

§§§
In Appendix J.3: Korean Examples, at
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-speech-grammar-20040316/#AppJ.3>, first
paragraph says:

[...]
The following two grammars are XML Form grammars with Korean yes/no
content. The first represents the Korean symbols as Unicode characters
and has UTF-8 encoding. The second represents the same Unicode
characters using character escaping.
[...]

But, there are actually three grammars, and the first one being an
ABNF Form grammar (additionally, its background color is wrong and
corresponds to the style for a XML Form grammar).

§§§
In Appendix J.4: Chinese Examples, at
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-speech-grammar-20040316/#AppJ.4>

Same problem (as above), but other language.

hih,

JJS