[REC-speech-grammar] Errata

From: J.J.SOLARI <jjsolari@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:07:15 +0200
To: www-voice@w3.org

Hello all,

In the process of translating Speech Grammar REC, I came accross
probable errors.

In Section 4.15 ABNF keywords, at
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-speech-grammar-20040316/#S4.15>, in
table listing defined ABNF keywords, all keywords are quoted.

As this might be confusing, my feeling is that they shouldn't be.

In Appendix J.3: Korean Examples, at
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-speech-grammar-20040316/#AppJ.3>, first
paragraph says:

The following two grammars are XML Form grammars with Korean yes/no
content. The first represents the Korean symbols as Unicode characters
and has UTF-8 encoding. The second represents the same Unicode
characters using character escaping.

But, there are actually three grammars, and the first one being an
ABNF Form grammar (additionally, its background color is wrong and
corresponds to the style for a XML Form grammar).

In Appendix J.4: Chinese Examples, at

Same problem (as above), but other language.