Re: Data and text with VoiceXML

From: Jeff Kusnitz <jk@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:32:26 -0700
To: "Heberth Rangel" <voicehr@hotmail.com>
Cc: www-voice@w3.org, www-voice-request@w3.org

In general, a VoiceXML browser can only process VoiceXML, so if you have a
paragraph of text, you'll need to surround it by VoiceXML (and possibly
SSML) to have a VoiceXML browser read it aloud.

Similarly, you'll probably need to do something similar with the Excel
data - extract it from the spreadsheet, and then include it in a VoiceXML
document, though some vendors might have tools or <object>s to do this
automatically..

Jeff

"Heberth Rangel" <voicehr@hotmail.com>
Sent by: www-voice-request@w3.org
04/17/2004 11:02 AM

www-voice@w3.org
cc

Subject
Data and text with VoiceXML

Greetings!
I am making an application in VoiceXML and I have two questions basically:

1. How I can do that my application (* vxml)lea a paragraph
contained in a text file (* txt)?
2. How I can have access to the data that are in a table of Excel
(Microsoft)?
It would thank for some light on the matter to them!

Consigue aquí las mejores y mas recientes ofertas de trabajo en América
Latina y USA: Haz clic aquí