How to integrateASR to OpenVXI

From: <raghuram.nallan@wipro.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:24:11 +0530
To: <doug@schepers.cc>, <www-voice@w3.org>

hi,

    I have to integrate Automatic Speech Recognition features to a VXML Applicaiton.
OpenVXI provides VXMLinterpreter.What I understood by some amont of reading is that it provides ASR support via VXIrec. I have to implement few interfaces of VXIrec.

I have Microsoft speech server, which supports ASR. Now to integrate this to VXIrec, I find no
documentation explaining HOWTO integrate ASR to VXIrec,where to start.

Some mail in mailing-list talked about useful documentation for freshers to OpenVXI but no link is given.
I would be glad to know if one exists.

thanks and regards,
Raghuram.N.C