Re: Question about using TTS via the prompt element in VXML

You could use can extend the specification and create your own platform
specific properties.
http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/#dml6.3.1

ex.   <property name="com.example.tts_vendor" value="TTSengine1"/>

Scott Mullen       Senior Software Consultant
Covansys