RE: CCXML working group status

From: Tracy Boehrer <tboehrer@calltower.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:00:12 -0800
To: <www-voice@w3.org>
For further clarification on Raj's issue #3:

In other words, if <createcall> is truly asynchronous, then the variable specified by "conid" can't be assigned until it's known the call was even started.  That is, I would imagine a "connection.PROGRESSING" event is delivered on a successfull call start, in which case a "conid" is know.  But on a failure, "conid" is not even useful (because there is no need to have a conid... there is no connection).  However.... is there "failure" event for createcall?