RE: [all]trainers for VoiceXML certification program

From: Brian Wyld <brian.wyld@eloquant.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:13:57 +0100
To: "Jim Larson" <jim@larson-tech.com>, <www-voice@w3.org>
Cc: <c.tiritilli@ieee.org>, "Frederic Douzon" <frederic.douzon@eloquant.com>, <sales@eloquant.com>, <developer-support@eloquant.com>
Hi Jim,

Eloquant offers VoiceXML training (at different levels) from our offices in
France. The person responsible is our head of professional services :
Frederic Douzon : frederic.douzon@eloquant.com

We would be interested in working with the forum on the certification
program.

Brian Wyld
brian.wyld@eloquant.com