Re: AW: [all]trainers for VoiceXML certification program

Hi folk

I work at a technical college in South Africa. We want to offer  VXML
training to our students and developers. ANY direction/ advice/"
forwarded mail" on this and related   will be appreciated.

Ta,
Colin

>>> Jim Larson <jim@larson-tech.com> 11/5/03 4:22:19 AM >>>
Cindy,
Please send Ernst information about he developer's certification
program.
Thanks,
-Jim

Maracke, Ernst wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> we offer trainings in VXML dev in the german-speaking area, and I am

> responsible for that. We definitely plan to extend our offerings
> asap to match the requirements for the certification exam.
>
> Please contact me and keep me informed.
>
> Kind regards, Ernst
>
> Ernst Maracke
>
> *** Efficient IT Solutions - Since 1983 ***
>
> evodion Information Technologies GmbH
> Ernst Maracke
> Director Speech & Voice Solutions - Prokurist
> Alter Teichweg 25A
> D-22081 Hamburg
>
> Fon: +49 (0)40 399999-55
> Mobil: +49 (0)175 5216514
> FAX: +49 (0)40 399999-99
> e-Mail: ernst.maracke@evodion.de
> Web: www.evodion.de

Im
>     Auftrag von Jim Larson
>     Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Oktober 2003 19:57
>     An: www-voice@w3.org
>     Cc: c.tiritilli@ieee.org
>     Betreff: [all]trainers for VoiceXML certification program
>
>As many of you know, the VoiceXML Forum is putting together a VoiceXML

>certification program to be available after the first of the year.
The