Messages like RE:Your Appl. and RE:Approved ... are Viruses 8-)

From: Markus Malecki <mmalecki@electronic-dreamland.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 21:57:21 +0700
To: www-voice@w3.org

Hi.

All this messages, without any meaning - coming from persons, subscribed to this group are
virus-messages.

I myself got subscribed to one discussion-group in the past week where I said - hey, I never
subscribed to that group.

I really thought, that the email-spammers found a new way to put me on an *.edu-list ... and I
just wanted to complain ... when I thought - "wasn't there this mass-mail virus, sending out
emails in other names?"

Well, so when the email-address of this group is saved somewhere on a computer and this
computer is getting infected, the virus want to infect the LIST, with sending out itself as an
email.

Take care and update your virus-scanner  8-))))

Bye
Markus

--- GoldED/386 2.42.G0614+
 * Origin: Everything goes the bach runter ...
 * http://electronic-dreamland.com
 * http://worldsearchguide.com