RE: some WAI comments on SSML

http://www.w3.org/mid/ED834EE1FDD6C3468AB0F5569206E6E91AF309@MPB1EXCH02.nuance.com
http://www.w3.org/mid/ED834EE1FDD6C3468AB0F5569206E6E91AF30A@MPB1EXCH02.nuance.com

At 08:04 PM 2003-08-08, Daniel Burnett wrote:

>Dear Al/WAI-PF,
>
>Thank you for your review of the most recent SSML draft.  Our responses
>are below.

Yes, we can live with these dispositions.

Yes we appreciate the active cooperation we have got from the Voice group and
look forward to working with you in the same vein on future deliverables
dealing with lexicon, semantic interpretation, "say-as" keywords, etc.  I'll
keep in touch with Jim and Scott to coordinate this.

Sorry that Sobig.F caused such a stir that we didn't get back to you earlier.

Al