Re: Comment on last CCXML WD

From: RJ Auburn <rj@voxeo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:34:21 -0700
Cc: www-voice@w3.org
To: Pavel Cenek <pavel.cenek@itek.norut.no>

Pavel,

This is indeed a bug in the current public version of the specification
that has been updated in the internal working draft.

As for where the log element can be located it can be a child of the

I hope this helps. Feel free to let us know if you have any other
questions.

Char, Call Control Subgroup, VBWG, W3C
CTO, Voxeo Corporation
tel:+1-407-418-1800