RE: Comments for SSML 1.0 Last Call Working Draft

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 18:54:08 -0700
To: "Daniel Burnett" <burnett@nuance.com>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>

Daniel Burnett wrote:

>If you believe we have not adequately addressed your issues with our
>from you within 14 days, we will take this as tacit acceptance.

Your edits look fine to me. Thank you.

>In the first table in 2.1.4, did you mean to spell out an example for
>'telephone'?

>  >>> We do not understand your question. Can you please clarify?

Sorry I wasn't clear. The other "number" values show pronunciation:

     <say-as interpret-as="number" format="ordinal">5</say-as> : fifth

I just wondered if you meant to do that for telephone as well:

     <say-as interpret-as="number"
     format="telephone">123-456-7890</say-as>

>  >>> We would also like to point out that the examples in
>  >>> the next draft.

Best wishes,
--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/