RE: SSML specification: <say-as type="date:dml">

From: Daniel Burnett <burnett@nuance.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:02:19 -0700
To: <Alex.Monaghan@Aculab.com>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your review of last year's specification draft.

We have officially Rejected this request (actually deferred).
Here's our response:

>>> This value has been discussed within the Working Group.
>>> It will be considered when the group resumes definition
>>> of the values for the <say-as> attributes, currently planned
>>> to begin when the SSML 1.0 specification reaches the Candidate
>>> Recommendation stage.

If you believe we have not adequately addressed your request,
please let us know as soon as possible.  If we do not hear
from you within 14 days, we will take this as tacit acceptance.

Again, thank you for your input.

-- Dan Burnett
Synthesis Team Leader, VBWG