Contribution of X+V 1.1 to the Multimodal Interaction Working Group

From: Jim Larson <jim@larson-tech.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:40:27 -0800
To: www-voice@w3.org

"I am pleased to announce that X+V 1.1 has been contributed by IBM and
Opera Software directly to the Voice Browser  forconsideration
with respect to future voice language standards. Thisis an update
to the W3C Note X+V 1.0 (http://www.w3.org/tr/xhtml+voice).

The extent to which this contribution will be used in the standards which
the group is developing will be determined by the working group's consensus
process.

Because the X+V 1.1 specification has also been contributed to the W3C
Multimodal Interaction Working Group, we intend to work closely with that
group to coordinate both groups' efforts with respect to X+V 1.1."

Jim Larson
Co-chair, Voice Browser Working Group