Re: VoiceXML2: Examples

Hi Al,

Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net> wrote:

> <mostly agreement/>
>
> I still think that the Voice issue is limited to "you might want to use
> more elliptical fragments in the examples" which is an editorial issue
> not requiring tracking.

It is an editiorial issue (readability of examples), but I still
believe there is more than that in terms of implying that the schema
is mandatory.  So while I agree that this second issue should also be
discussed in a more general EO/QA context, I maintain both comments,
and I would still like my original request to be answered by the WG.

Cheers,

Max.