Voice Browser

From: Narayan Annamalai <technarayan@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:47:39 -0800 (PST)
To: www-voice@w3.org

Hi all,

         I have been testing my voice applications using IBM Websphere VoiceServer SDK, but am not very happy with its Voice recognition engine. It doesn't capture the input strictly based on the provided grammar. I know that the online browsers like tellme, bevocal, heyanitha are good, but I am looking for a desktop based one as I use it for VoiceXML CGI testing. It'll be a great help if anyone can suggest a better downloadable voice browser.

Thanks in advance,

Narayan.