Your comments on the 2001 SSML Working Draft

From: Daniel Burnett <burnett@nuance.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:19:03 -0800
To: "Ciaramella Alberto" <Alberto.Ciaramella@cselt.it>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>, "Daniel Burnett" <burnett@nuance.com>

Dear Alberto,

Thank you for your comments [1] on the 2001 SSML LCWD [2].  Although it has been two years since you sent them, we will consider your comments in the context of our recently published draft [3] and get back to you as soon as possible with our official response.

Dan Burnett
Synthesis team leader, VBWG

[1] Email from Alberto Ciaramella to www-voice@w3.org

[2] "Speech Synthesis Markup Language Specification for the Speech Interface Framework", W3C Working Draft, 3 January 2001

[3] "Speech Synthesis Markup Language Version 1.0", W3C Working Draft, 02 December 2002