CCXML and in-band announcements

From: <ferreiro_j@tsm.es>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:07:16 -0500 (EST)
To: www-voice@w3.org

Hi
I am new to CCXML and VoiceXML. Sorry if the questions below have already
been made

1. Does CCXML (draft 11 october 2002) explicitly allows the generation of
in-band announcements by means of CCXML-VoiceXML service logic? By in-band
announcements I mean playing .wav files before invoking ACCEPT on an
inbound call scenario.

2. In Section 12, example 4, draft 11 october 2002:
*which event is received if the caller abandons at the same time the
application invokes ACCEPT?
*if the caller abandons while "holdmusic.vxml", is it received a
error.dialog.notstarted/error.dialog.wrongstate? some other event?

Regards
Javier F.