RE: Consolidated comments on SSML

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:11:09 -0400
To: "Daniel Burnett" <burnett@nuance.com>, <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>

Hello Daniel, dear Voice Browser WG,

We are very sorry for our delay. Due to the large volume of our comments,
and your detailed responses, it took us quite a while to look through
the comments. Richard Ishida has listed up all our comments, your
replies, and our tentative replies at
http://www.w3.org/International/2003/ssml10/ssml-feedback.html.

We hope to finalize our replies in this week's teleconference
(exceptionally on Thursday).

Regards,    Martin.