editing hebrew Re: vocalization and BIDI in SSML

Well, I have only edited arabic XML pages (I know a little arabic but
no hebrew) but the answer is that it is pretty easy with modern
software. (Lucky for the billion odd people who speak arabic - as soon
as they buy things they can use them instead of discovering they need
to wait for a new version to be developed :)

Yes, you get a BiDi aware editor...

cheers

Chaals