editing hebrew Re: vocalization and BIDI in SSML

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:17:53 +0200
Cc: "'David.Pawson@rnib.org.uk'" <David.Pawson@rnib.org.uk>, w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, www-voice@w3.org
To: Laura Werner <laura@bevocal.com>

Well, I have only edited arabic XML pages (I know a little arabic but
no hebrew) but the answer is that it is pretty easy with modern
software. (Lucky for the billion odd people who speak arabic - as soon
as they buy things they can use them instead of discovering they need
to wait for a new version to be developed :)

Yes, you get a BiDi aware editor...

cheers

Chaals