RE: irtests.zip is missing.

From: MattO <matto@tellme.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:42:59 -0700
To: "'Teemu Tingander'" <Teemu.Tingander@tecnomen.fi>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>

Hi, Teemu.

The VoiceXML 2.0 test suite was last updated on April 7, 2003.

The updated .zip is available at the following URL:

We apologize for not providing a list of errata/changes. If a future
update is posted, we will provide a file listing the changes since the
April 7th version.

If you are planning on submitting an Implementation Report to the Voice
Browser Working Group, you should test against the April 7th version of
the test suite.