FW: SSML

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Burnett
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 4:06 PM
To: 'DPawson@rnib.org.uk'
Cc: 'www-voice-wg@w3.org'
Subject: RE: SSML

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your review of the SSML specification.  It's been two years,
but we thought it appropriate to send an official response as if you had
sent the comment today.

If you believe we have not adequately addressed your issues with our
from you within 14 days, we will take this as tacit acceptance.

We will respond to your other emails separately.

Again, thank you for your input.

-- Dan Burnett
Synthesis Team Leader, VBWG

[VBWG responses are embedded, preceded by '>>>']