Re: CCXML Draft 2002011

Jan,

I must apologize for not responding to you sooner on this. Because of
the holidays it got misplaced in my e-mail box.

The call center environment that you describe is something that we have
visualized CCXML being extended to either in a future version or as
vender extensions. As you said the basic event model fits very well for
the addition of CTI events by specifying the event definitions and
creating some additional tags for it however this requirement is not
planed to be included in version one of CCXML but may be something that
would be open for future versions.

As for the requirement of a blind redirect this is something that we
are looking at and are planing on adding to a future working draft of
CCXML 1.0 in the next few months. Could you expand on what you meant by
"consultative redirect" and why it could not be addressed using the
<join> and <unjoin> tags? If it's something thats critical we can see
if it's something that could be added in a future draft.

Thanks for the feedback, this is very helpful for making CCXML a solid
standard.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn