error in Speech Synth doc re RDF acronym / referencing RDF specs

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:05:55 -0500
To: www-voice@w3.org
Cc: w3c-semweb-cg@w3.org

http://www.w3.org/TR/speech-synthesis/#S3.4

...has an error:
"RDF" expands to "Resource Description Framework" not "...Format".

I have cc:'d the Semantic Web Coordination Group since there may be a
more general issue here w.r.t. the way your spec references RDF. W3C has a
new batch of clarified/bugfixed RDF specs approaching Last Call. We should
take care to note that your spec references RDF, and try to offer
suggestions for referencing this work rather than the older efforts currently
cited.

I've not reviewed the rest of the doc yet, but wanted to jot down the
acronym expansion error and flag up the cross-spec referencing issue while
I have a minute.

cheers,

Dan