Clarification on Voice XML file and grammar file interaction required

From: G R Rajan <rajangramanna@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:27:16 -0800 (PST)
To: www-voice@w3.org

Hi,
In "Voice Extensible Markup Language (VoiceXML)
Version 2.0", in the section "3.1.6.3 Additional
examples", the example refers to "formlevel.grxml"
grammar. Where can I find that grammar file?

If the same is not there can I get some grammar files
(that implement the slots) and the corresponding Voice
XML files (that refer those grammar files) so that I
can understand the fundamentals of the grammar / Voice
XML interaction better.

Thanks,
Rajan