RE: ASR text

From: Mukul Jain <mujain@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:15:07 -0700

Hi,

Actually nothing stops you from doing this if Voice Browser and ASR vendor
supports it. You can easily activate free dictation and result in filling in
the field.

For e.g.

  <field name="SAYANYTHING" type = "freedictation">
<!-- or by having a separate grammar tag like <grammar src="freedictation"/>
       <prompt>
    Say your name.
</prompt>

       <filled>
         <if cond="SAYANYTHING$.utterance == 'John' ">
         </if>
        </filled>
</field>