Re: <transfer> with data

From: Lutz Birkhahn <lbirkhahn@adomo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:18:32 -0700
To: "Shankar Radhakrishnan" <Shankar.Radhakrishnan@oracle.com>, <www-voice@w3.org>

Shankar Radhakrishnan wrote:
>   I was wondering if there is a standard way to add data to a transferred
> call? Currently <transfer> does not allow addition of user to user data to
> the call.

Did you consider using AAI instead of UUI? The April 2002 version of
VoiceXML supports the "aai" attribute (which is reflected in the session.-
connection.aai variable on the receiving side). But then I might also have
misunderstood your question.

/lutz

--
Lutz Birkhahn                                       System Software Engineer
Adomo Inc. --  10001 N. De Anza Boulevard Suite 220  --  Cupertino, CA 95014